Being a successful millionaire and having an enviable lifestyle is the result of the way you live. And the way you live is nothing more than a response to the quality of thoughts you harbor in your mind.
That’s why if you want to be a millionaire, listen to someone who’s already done it. Or put another way, be inspired by these millionaire phrases.
Be assured that these millionaire phrases will not only inspire you, but show that what you have built in your life is a result of your way of thinking, not chance of fate.
Phrases from Millionaires on Wealth
1. Poor people have a big television. Rich people have a great bookstore: Jim Rohn
2. Never rely on a single source of income. Invest for a second one: Warren Buffett
3. It doesn’t matter how you live. It doesn’t matter what car you drive. It doesn’t matter what kind of clothes or brand you wear. The more you stress on your account, the harder it will be to focus on your goals. The cheaper you can live, the more options you’ll have: Mark Cuban
4. Never do something to simply make money. If this is your motivation, you better not do it: Richard Branson
5. Have fun. The game is much more fun when you try to do more than just make money: Tony Hsieh
6. Be grateful for what you have, and you will end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, no matter what you achieve, it will never be enough: Oprah Winfrey
7. It’s not about how much money you make, but how much you have left, how hard you work for yourself and how many generations you will have left: Robert Kiyosaki
8. Don’t tell me how much you’re worth, show me your budget and I’ll tell you how much you’re worth: Joe Biden
9. Don’t think in terms of taking big risks to get big results. Think of the least amount of risk for that great result, and be disciplined about it: Tony Robbins
10. Know what you have, and understand why you have it: Peter Lynch
11. Stop buying things you don’t need to impress people you don’t care about: Suze Orman
12. The best reward for becoming a millionaire is not the amount of money you earn. It’s the kind of person you have to become to become one: Jim Rohn
13. Financial peace of mind isn’t about buying a lot of things. It’s about learning to live on less than what you earn, so you can help others and have something to invest in. You can’t win until you do this: Dave Ramsey
14. To win big, sometimes you’ll have to take big risks: Bill Gates
15. Save a third, live with a third and give a third: Angelina Jolie
17. I think of my business and investments as extensions of my family: Barbara Corcoran
18. If we were motivated by money, we would have sold Google and we would have been on the beach: Larry Page
These initial millionaires’ phrases show that the richest people on the planet had to have very different thoughts the rest of humanity to reach the level of wealth in which they find themselves today.
In conclusion, if your goal is to become rich, you will have to change your perspective on money and how you relate to it. These quotes from successful millionaires and entrepreneurs will help you achieve this.
Mark Zuckerberg, founder of Facebook
19. My goal was never to start a business. Many people misunderstand this, as if it means that I don’t care about income or profitability. But for me, this isn’t the only thing – it’s also creating something that really impacts the world.
What do you have to say about one of the most successful investors of all time and what are his favorite millionaire quotes? Warren Buffett.
20. I will tell you how to get rich: Close the doors. Be cautious when others are greedy, and be ambitious when others are afraid.
Evan Spiegel, founder of Snapchat
21. There are very few people in this world who can create a business like this impact. I’m not interested in trading this for some short-term profit (regarding the possibility of selling Snapchat to Facebook).
22. The reason why I have been able to be so successful financially is because my approach has never, not for a minute, been money.
Michael Bloomberg, founder of Bloomberg
23. I think the more money you put in people’s hands, the more money they will spend. And if they don’t spend it, they will invest it; and investing the money is another way to create jobs.
Larry Page, co-founder of Google
24. If we were motivated by money, we would have sold Google and been on the beach by now.
Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon
25. I think that simplicity leads to innovation, as do other kinds of restrictions. One of the only ways out of a safe is to invent a new way to do it.
Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google
26. You always hear the phrase money doesn’t buy happiness…but I thought in the back of my mind, that a lot of money could buy some of it, when the reality is that it doesn’t.
Jack Ma, founder of Alibaba
27. Making money today is very simple. Doing it responsibly with society and improving the world is when it becomes difficult.
Ingvar Kamprad, founder of IKEA
28. I’m a little tied up with money, and what’s wrong with that? I think about the money I’m about to spend and wonder if IKEA customers can afford it…. I could travel first class, but…
Michael Dell, founder of Dell
29. I think you have to understand the economics of a business before you have a strategy, and you have to understand the strategy before you have a structure. If you do this in a mess, you’ll most likely fail.
30. Life is too short to share with people who are not resourceful: Jeff Bezos
31. When you innovate, you have to be prepared for everyone to tell you you’re crazy: Larry Ellison
32. We make the future sustainable when we invest in the poor, not when we insist on their suffering: Bill Gates
33. When something is important enough, you do it even when the odds are not in your favor: Elon Musk
34. It is our choices that show what we really are, much more than our abilities: J. K. Rowling
35. What God intended for you goes far beyond what you can imagine: Oprah Winfrey
36. I told my son, You don’t have to be in the top three of your class. Being part of the average is fine, as long as your grades aren’t bad. Only such people have time to learn other skills: Jack Ma
37. I think a simple business rule is, if you make things easier first, then you can really make a lot of progress: Mark Zuckerberg
38. It’s simple arithmetic: Your income can only grow as much as you do: T. Harv Eker
39. Formal education will make you live; education will make you a fortune: Jim Rohn
40. The only difference between a rich person and a poor person is how they invest their time: Robert Kiyosaki
42. Before you can become a millionaire, you must learn to think like one. You must learn to motivate yourself to counteract fear with courage: Thomas J. Stanley
43. You can’t work three hours a week and earn $100,000. The mud pot mentality always defeats the microwave mentality: Dave Ramsey
44.The rich have small televisions and large libraries, and the poor have small libraries and large television sets: Zig Ziglar
45. I have come to the conclusion that wealth is a state of mind, and that anyone can acquire a state of mind of millions by having rich thoughts: Edward Young
46. All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas, not money: Robert Collier
47. Every day is a bank account, and time is our currency. No one is rich, no one is poor, we each have 24 hours: Christopher Rice
48. Disneyland is a work of love. We didn’t create Disneyland just for the sake of making money: Walt Disney
49. What keeps you from being rich? In most cases it is simply a lack of belief. To get rich, you must believe you can do it, and you must take the actions necessary to reach your goal: Suze Orman
50. Wealth is largely the result of habit: John Jacob Astor
51. All achievements, all the riches gained, have their beginning in one idea: Napoleon Hill
52. Too many people spend the money they earn to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like: Will Rogers
53. Economic problems are not solved with money, they are solved with imagination. Anthony Robbins
54. The secret of my success was to surround myself with people who were smarter than me: Andrew Carnegie
55. Money will not make you successful. The freedom to win it yes: Nelson Mandela
56. I refuse to feel guilty. I feel guilty for too much in my life, but not for the money, I went through periods when I had nothing, so someone in my family has to become rich: Jim Carrey
57. Money cannot buy happiness, but it will certainly give you a better kind of memory: President Ronald Reagan
58. Don’t play games you don’t understand, even if you see a lot of people making money with them: Tony Hsieh
59. The road to wealth depends on only two words, industry and frugality: Benjamin Franklin
60. Don’t tell me where your priorities are. Show me where you spend your money and I’ll tell you what they are: James W. Frick
61. Wealth is not about having a lot of money; it’s about having a lot of options: Chris Rock
62. If your only goal is to get rich, you will never make it: John D. Rockefeller
63. A budget tells your money where to go, rather than asking where it went: John C. Maxwell
64. Compound interest is the eighth wonder of the world. He who understands it, wins it; he who does not, pays for it: Albert Einstein
65. Lack of money is never a problem. Lack of money is simply a symptom of what is happening inside you: T. Harv Eker
66. All wealth comes from adding value, from producing more, better, cheaper, faster and easier than anyone else: Brian Tracy
If you want to achieve financial independence, you’ll have to read these millionaires’ phrases several times and live by their principles.
Wealth is something that takes time, so invest in yourself, your knowledge, resources and motivation.
And there’s no better way to motivate yourself to achieve your financial goals than by being inspired by those successful millionaires.