23 Financial Quotes to Help You Control Money in 2019
Many times, a quote says more than a thousand words.
Here’s the compilation of the best financial quotes that can help you see mistakes that, perhaps with thousands of examples and talks, you still can’t detect.
- Passion builds business. Fear doesn’t.
- Never ignore, no matter how small the expense is.
- If you want to be on the right side of the Quadrant, you must know the difference between facts and opinions.
- Take your passion and make it happen.
- Most people’s lives are determined by their opinions, rather than facts. For a person’s life to change, they first need to change their opinions… and then consider the facts.
- The more people I owe you, the richer you will be.
- The more people you owe, the poorer you will be.
- Definition of Wealth: “Number of days you can survive without physically working while maintaining your standard of living.
- The only thing that is an asset or a liability is Yourself. Because ultimately it is you who can make money an asset or a liability.
- Most people think, but never do.
- The reason most people have financial problems is because they take advice from people who are also mentally blind to money.
- Most people invest 95% with their eyes and only 5% with their minds. They often shop emotionally, rather than rationally.
- If you’re going to play the money game, what team do you want to belong to: Employees, Self-Employed or Owner-Investors?”
- An asset puts money in your pocket. A liability takes money out of your pocket.
- If the money isn’t first in your head, it won’t stay in your hands. If it doesn’t stay in your hands, then money and people with money will stay away from you.
- It’s not how much money you make, but how much money you keep, how hard it works for you and for how many generations it is kept.
- In a classroom you can’t really learn something important. It must be learned through action, by making mistakes and correcting them. That’s when you get wisdom.
- How to predict your financial freedom: How much money do you spend? How much money do you save? How much money do you invest?
- If you do something, you make mistakes. And it is from the mistakes that we learn the most.
- Poverty is a magnate and it attracts individuals who do value time.
- Excuses will earn you sympathy and money will earn you admiration.
- The only thing that can lead to massive wealth is TIME.
- It is foolishness to buy unnecessary thing on credit.