Save 40% on Health Insurance Costs – Medisafe Card
How to Save on Health Insurance With Medisafe Cards
Key features of SBI Card – Medisafe
- Cashless facility: Provides you convenient treatment without any worries about hospital bills at 207 networked hospitals in 39 cities. Complete list of networked hospitals is sent to the policy holder along with the policy documents.
- Family Discount: 25% discount when 3 or more family members apply.
- 5% No Claim Bonus: For each claim free year upto 10 years.
- Tax Savings: Get 100% deduction under section 80D upto INR 10,000
- Transfer or enhance your existing medical insurance: Enjoy no claim bonus and also get a family discount.
Comparing Savings Over Market Rates
- Age in Year 19-35: Market rates for INR 100,000 cover is 1415 whereas for medisafe family rates for family discount @25% – INR 844. You save 40%*
- Age in Year 36-45: At market rate you pay INR 1539 whereas medisafe rates are INR 923. Again your savings are 40%*.
- Age in Year 46-60: At market rate you pay INR 2202 whereas medisafe rates are INR 1538. Again your savings are 30%*.
- Age in Year 61-75: At market rate you pay INR 2806 whereas medisafe rates are INR 2385. Again your savings are 15%*.
Saving on Family Health Insurance with Medisafe
Let’s consider an example. Arun (age 42), his spouse Aarti (age 36) and Rahul (Age 6 years) enjoy very significant savings with SBI Card Medisafe.
Here’s how they save on health insurance individually compared to market operating rates.
- Arun – Market operating rates INR 1539 and Medisafe Individual Rate INR 1230
- Alka – Market operating rates INR 1539 and Medisafe Individual Rate INR 1230
- Rahul – Market operating rates INR 1415 and Medisafe Individual Rate INR 1200
Total Market Operating Rates INR 4493 & with 10% discount it comes to INR 4044. Whereas with Medisafe, total is INR 3660 and with discount at 25%, the family has to pay only INR 2745. That is a savings on health insurance is INR 1299 over market rates.