Bank of Baroda NY USA – Address, Phone, Products & more
Bank of Baroda (BoB) is an international bank with headquarter in India. After the Vijaya Bank and Dena Bank merger, BoB became India’s second largest public sector lending institution after State Bank of India. The bank has presence in 25 countries including United States of America (USA).
Bank of Baroda USA started operation in 1979 in New York. The NY branch is FDIC insured since 1980. The bank offers various products and services in USA including remittances from USA to India via four options:
- Rupee Remittance
- SWIFT transfer
- Demand draft
- International Wire Transfer
Bank of Baroda NY USA Address:
- Branch Address: Mezzanine Floor, One Park Avenue, New York 10016, USA
- Branch Code: NEWYOR
- Contact Number: 212-578-4550
- Email: [email protected]
- Fax: 212-578-4565
- Office Hours: 9 am to 5 pm (Monday – Friday)
BoB New York – Products/Services
- Deposits: Certificate of Deposits, Business Checking Accounts
- Advances: Working Capital, Term Loan, Letters of Credit, Trade Finance, Overdraft, Syndicated Loan
- NRI Accounts: FCNR, Savings Bank, Fixed, Current Accounts
- Remittances: Rupee Remittance, SWIFT Transfer, Demand Draft, International Wire Transfer
- Correspondent Banking
For any complaints or inquiries, BoB NY customers and non-customers can use this form to reach out to the bank https://apps.bobinside.com/OnlineComplaintsINT/Main.aspx?TerrOfc=USA
I am Nikesh Mehta, owner and writer of this site.
I’m an analytics and digital marketing professional and also love writing on finance and technology industry during my spare time. I’ve done online course in Financial Markets and Investment Strategy from Indian School of Business. I can be reached at [email protected] or LinkedIn profile.