Share Market Information Sources: Stock Update Via Online, TV Media, Newspapers
How To Get Latest Information On Share Market
Every shareholder needs to have information regarding company details and prevailing market price of the shares. Simultaneously one has to know other factors which will take the scrip above or below the prevailing rate. Listed below are some of the sources of stock market information which will keep an individual informed about:
- Declaration of Dividend
- Right Issue
- Bonus Share
- Block Deals
- Share Price History etc….
- Latest company news about any joint ventures right from the management desk.
- New IPO’s
And the sources are:
- Television Media: Television channels like Zee TV, NDTV Profit, ETV Now, CNBC are excellent sources of information on share market, commodities, investments etc. These channels offers day to day share trading tips along with live telecast of share prices rise and fall. Technical analysts dedicatedly assist individual viewers with expert stock advice, future prospects etc.
- Daily Newspapers: Some of the major happenings from the previous day market like opening and closing price, block deals, company information etc. are available in local language in addition to the English paper. Few newspapers offering are Economic Times, Mint, DNA Money, Hindu Business Line etc.
- Online: What you get on online is generally the best preferred option to stay updated on company’s details, history, share prices, stock history, and almost everything is websites. Simply speaking there is no better option than this. Sites like www.moneycontrol.com, profit.ndtv.com, economictimes.indiatimes.com are traders favorites. Via these sites a trader can register and update information on his/her stock, commodities etc buying-selling. Each information then gets updated automatically. Thus there is no hassle to call your broker and get stock update. You can just check the current price online and give a final call to the broker. You can also read on golden tips on investing in share market.
- Stock Papers and Magazines: Weekly stock papers namely Informed Investor and Money Times published in English from Mumbai and Gujarathi stock papers namely Smart Investment, Chanakya, Blue Chip etc. also give company details, rates, declaration of dividends or bonus etc.