7 Ways to Pay Citibank Credit Card Bill Online: NEFT, E-Pay, ECS, Mobile
Citibank India, one of the leading banks in India offers various services such as personal and commercial banking, loans, investments, and others. One of these is credit card targeted for different usage such as travel, fuel, shopping, cash back, and others. Being one of the top most credit card company in India, they offer excellent service such as approval in 60 seconds, checking approval status, exciting offers, and convenience of paying credit cards bills through multiple options.
You can either pay the bill via:
- Directly from Citibank account
- Other bank account
- Offline payment
Let’s explore the fastest way to pay the Citibank credit card bill online:
Through Citibank account:
- Standing Instruction: Through this payment method, customers have an option to pay either minimum amount due or full amount. Advantage of this option is that missed payment can be avoided as the money gets directly debited from the bank account. This way CIBIL score will not get impacted. Check out how to get CIBIL score
- Citi Mobile: With this option you can pay Citibank credit card bill via mobile phone. Customer has to visit m.citibank.co.in and login.
- Citi Mobile App: Another convenient option for making payment is the app.
Through mobile website and app, customers can also avail many other benefits such as funds transfer, view account details, and others. Moreover the system is highly secured.
Citibank credit card bill payment from other banks:
You can also pay citi credit card bill online through account at other bank such as SBI, HDFC, Axis Bank, ICICI and others. You can choose from following options:
- NEFT & RTGS: The steps of making payment via this method are very simple:
Login to net banking>>Add payee account number as your citibank credit card number>>Under beneficiary name, enter your name as it appears on the card>>Bank name is Citibank N.A.>>Enter bank account details such as account type (saving/current etc.), IFSC Code, Branch address>>Enter minimum amount due or full amount>>Review all the details>>Confirm
- E-Pay: Is another convenient way to pay Citibank credit card bill online from other bank account such as ICICI, SBI and its subsidiaries, Axis, IDBI and others. For this visit this secured link (https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgijsp/citicard/citibank_card.jsp). Enter your 16 digit card number twice, e-mail ID, mobile number, payment amount, choose bank account from the dropdown and click on Epay now. You will be redirected to the respective bank’s website, where you would be required to enter netbanking username and password, enter security code or other standard process as per the bank’s system.
- Electronic Clearance System (ECS): It is again a very time saving payment method. Let’s consider an example. Suppose you have a savings bank account in non-citi bank like Axis/SBI/HDFC or others. Then you can give authorization to Citibank to debit money from these bank account by filling a form. You have three options to debit – minimum amount due/full amount/fixed amount. Citibank will then process your request and debit the money on a set date from your bank account.
- Visa Money Transfer: You can also pay Citibank credit card bill online via visa money transfer. It is used for paying money from other bank account to Citibank credit card account.