8 Ways to Pay ICICI Credit Card Bill
ICICI bank offers various types of credit cards catering to various needs of consumers. Each card offers various benefits in the form of reward points, discounts on purchases, fuel surcharge waiver and many others. Few of the cards are:
- Gemstone collection
- Contactless card
- Fuel card
- Airline card
- Platinum card
- Coral card
In order to make the life of card holders hassle free especially for those who carry multiple credit cards, banks these days offer various payment options.
ICICI bank offers following ways to pay credit card bills along with instant payment options as follows to its customers with each having some benefit over the other. This helps them to improve credit score and also saves time as customers can choose any payment method for making the bill payment.
- Via ATM: Visit any ICICI bank ATM and use your ICICI debit card. With this, card payment will be done instantly.
- Call to Pay: If you have ICICI debit card then call the bank’s 24 hour customer care department. The steps are very simple and customer needs to follow instructions on IVR for making the payment.
- Auto-debit: This is one of the simplest options to pay ICICI credit card bill as it is a one time setting compared to the above mentioned payment options. This payment option is recommended especially for the people who tend to forget. You can directly ask the bank to debit the amount from your bank account on a set date before the due date.
- Debit Card: Another simpler method to make the payment is via your ICICI debit card. You just need to enter credit card number twice and follow the remaining steps.
Pay ICICI credit card bill through other bank:
- Click to pay: Internet banking enabled account holders of other banks such as SBI, HDFC, Axis bank etc. can pay the card bill through the facility called Click to Pay. Visit this link from the ICICI bank website. The steps are very simple. Make sure to keep username and password of your bank handy while making the payment. This is because from the ICICI website you will be redirected to your respective bank’s website. Through this method the amount is debited instantly.
- IMPS: Another way to pay ICICI credit card bill through other bank is via the respective bank’s mobile app.
- Net banking: If you hold ICICI credit card but do not have account with the bank then you can register card details on your other bank’s website and make the payment.
- Non-ICICI bank customers can also pay the credit card bill through other bank account using NEFT.
But remember that irrespective of the payment option you choose and whether you are given an option to pay either the total due amount or minimum due amount, always make a habit of paying total due amount before the due date as on-time payment helps in earning you a good CIBIL score which increases the chances of earning high credit limit and loans/credit cards in the future. Non-payment of regular bills on time will result in late payment charges too apart from increase in the interest rate and dealing with debt collection agencies.